Dealer HD Account Managers are our clients’ main point of contact for everything related to their account. Account Managers liaise communication for clients with the internal design and development staff at Dealer HD as well as third parties and additional vendors with a commitment to putting clients’ needs first.
On a daily basis Account Managers communicate, problem solve and ensure the success of their clients’ websites and interactive marketing efforts. Account Managers are responsible for working with clients to develop a complete understanding of the RIMS software and DHD Products, draft website copy, manage SEO efforts, keep websites up-to-date and manage any day-to-day issues that should arise.
Recommended Qualifications include:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of interactive marketing concepts and execution
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in customer relations communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines